When I was cleaning the sewing basement (because it’s outgrown the room ) I discovered a box that held Tabby’s feet! They had been missing for a long time, so long in fact, that I began to think I’d only imagined that I had them. I’d been looking online for the multi-slotted binder foot and the ruffling foot, but they weren’t really in my budget, so you can imagine how excited I was when I found out that I really did have them.
Believe it or not, I actually have pictures that I wanted to post with this post to show them to you because some of them look pretty cool, but Picasa is being stupid (won’t show my pictures or let me link them for some reason), so I think I may need to find a new picture provider. Maybe I’ll try Flikr–that seems to be what everyone else who sews uses….